Subject: Nitrile gloves that pass Oddy testing

Nitrile gloves that pass Oddy testing

From: Samantha Li <slli<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016
I am searching for a brand (and product number) of nitrile gloves
that have recently passed Oddy Testing.   Our previously tested
gloves just failed testing and another institution has reported
their gloves by the same company have failed.   The gloves that have
recently failed are Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile KC500 and
Kimberly-Clark Sterling Nitrile.   If anyone has any information
and/or suggestions, we would be very appreciative.

Samantha Fisher Li
Objects Conservator
Cantor Center for the Visual Arts at Stanford University
328 Lomita Drive
Stanford CA 94305-5060

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 29, 2016