Subject: Call for tips--Paintings Specialty Group tips session

Call for tips--Paintings Specialty Group tips session

From: Kelly Jean Keegan <kkeegan<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016
AIC Paintings Specialty Group Tips session
Montreal
May 17, 2016
Noon

Calling all conservators attending the Paintings Specialty Group
Tips (and more) luncheon at AIC in Montreal in May 2016: We'll be
having our tips luncheon this year on Tuesday, May 17, 2016, at
noon, immediately following the PSG Business meeting.

Come ones, come all--your attendance at the Tips Session and/or the
preceding PSG business meeting this year will earn you a raffle
ticket to win some great prizes.

Please share your latest and greatest tips, both small and
earth-shattering.  Tips can include new tools, gadgets or materials
(or new ways of using them), a (very) small innovative treatment,
and any other interesting things you have come across in your work
that are worth sharing.  Given the theme of the conference, tips
could also include techniques, materials or other advice learned
during response to emergency/disaster situations.

The Logistics:

Tips Deadline: April 30 2016

Submission: Email (or send via Dropbox, Hightail or Google Drive)
your tips and any images you'd like to show (JPEG format, no larger
than 5 MB) to

    Kelly Keegan
    PSG assistant program chair
    kkeegan<-at->artic<.>edu>

Up to 5 images and 5 minutes.  Spontaneous, day-of tips are also
encouraged, but if you want visuals (and we all like pictures),
please get them to me by April 30, 2016.  Internet access should be
available, so feel free to imbed/send links as well.

Eats: As the session is a lunchtime session, we are offering
optional boxed lunches for $25.  To add this to your package, log
onto the AIC website, from "My dashboard" click on "my events" and
select "add sessions" next to your registration information for this
year's meeting.  An important side note, although the lunch is
optional, the hotel has asked that no outside food be brought into
the session.

Thank you, and see you in Montreal.

Kelly Keegan
Assistant Conservator of Paintings