Subject: Positions at English Heritage

Positions at English Heritage

From: Bethan Stanley <bethan.stanley<-at->
Date: Friday, March 18, 2016
Collections Conservator (Project)
Collections Care Assistant (Project)
Documentation and Collections Assistant (Project)
Brodsworth Hall
near Doncaster
English Heritage

These posts are fixed term for 12 or 15 months (depending on the
post).

Collections Conservator (Project):  UKP26,400 Collections Care
Assistant (Project):  UKP16,600 Documentation and Collections
Assistant (Project): UKP16,600

This summer sees the start of a large scale building maintenance
project at Brodsworth Hall.  The property will remain open during
the works, allowing us to demonstrate to our visitors our behind the
scenes work.  Working as part of the Collections Conservation team,
you will be involved in the planning, care and conservation of the
collections and interiors at Brodsworth Hall during the project.

You will manage or assist with the movement of the collections to
temporary storage spaces within the Hall and work closely with
contractors to ensure that the decorative interiors of the building
are fully protected during the project.  You will supervise the work
of contractors to minimise the risk of damage occurring to the
collections and interiors.  Following the completion of the building
works you will organise the reinstallation of collections and work
with the project team to ensure that all display rooms are ready in
time for the end of the project in summer 2017.

To discover more and apply, please visit our website:

    <URL:http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/our-people/jobs/job-search/job/?ref=8385>

    <URL:http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/our-people/jobs/job-search/job/?ref=8381>

    <URL:http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/our-people/jobs/job-search/job/?ref=8383>

Closing date: 6 April 2016