Subject: Condition reporting software

Condition reporting software

From: Kornelius Goetz <goetz<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
David Stevenson <dstevenson<-at->cca<.>qc<.>ca> writes

>I wanted to ask the list if anyone else has adopted Articheck or
>used it extensively.  Also, I'd be interested to know what other
>digital condition reporting tools you might have used, perhaps
>something developed in-house.  Anything other than the traditional
>pencil, coloured pencil and paper approach would be interesting to
>hear of.

We developed in-house a web app, based on EN 16096:2012
"Conservation of cultural property - Condition survey and report of
built cultural heritage".  It works really well, even when reporting
on huge buildings with more than 100 rooms and several thousand
objects.  GIS mapping is integrated too.

For more information see

    <URL:http://e-culturalheritage.de/en>

Kornelius Goetz
Buero fuer Restaurierungsberatung