Subject: Freezing funerary bundles

Freezing funerary bundles

From: Rosanna Kuon <rkuon<-at->
Date: Monday, March 7, 2016
We have a collection of a Pre-Hispanic funerary bundles excavated in
the 1920's and have been in storage without any type of climate
control then.  We think they might be infested with mold and
probably insects.  We want to know if using a freeze-drying
treatment will be effective and if we can expect no damage to the
bundles and their content?

Rosanna Kuon
Conservator-Restorer

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 13, 2016