Subject: Access policies and handling procedures

Access policies and handling procedures

From: Katie Halil <halilkl<-at->
Date: Friday, March 4, 2016
    author.

I am a voluntary conservation intern for the National Trust, at
Aberdulais Tin Works and Waterfall.  I am also studying Care of
Collection MSc at Cardiff University and hoped you could offer me
some assistance with my dissertation.

I am assessing access policies and handling procedures in order to
determine if the benefit of physical access has been taken into
account, and to what extent it informs them.  The physical access I
refer to is the physical access granted to visitors to an
establishments collection, such as object handling.

I would greatly appreciate if you could forward me a copy of your
site's access policy and handling procedures, especially any
pertaining to visitor access to your collection.
if you do not have either documents I would also greatly appreciate
that you could inform me, as this will also be valuable information
for my dissertation.  If you could also include the name of the
museum or property you are forwarding the policies and procedures
from, this will greatly assist my record keeping.  I can be
contacted via email at halilkl<-at->hotmail<.>co<.>uk.

Thank you very much for you time,

Katie Halil

                   Distributed: Sunday, March 6, 2016