Subject: Conference on metal

Conference on metal

From: Claudia Chemello <claudia<-at->
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2016
Conference

Metal 2016
New Delhi, India
September 26-30, 2016

The organizing committee is pleased to announce that early bird
registration is now open for Metal 2016.  We invite you to join us
in New Delhi, India from September 26-30, 2016 hosted by the Indira
Gandhi National Center for the Arts.

We had an exceptional response to the call for papers and posters
and we're planning an outstanding conference with an engaging,
topical and dynamic program.

The program includes several excellent workshops, three of which are
offered pre-conference and one during the conference week.

To learn more please visit

    <URL:http://www.metals2016.org/workshops.htm>

Don't forget to sign up for an unforgettable post conference tour to
the Taj Mahal.  More details are available at

    <URL:http://www.metals2016.org/postconferencedaytrip.htm>

Don't miss out on the early bird registration rates, which apply
until April 25, 2016.  Register today.

    ICOM member or Friend: $400 USD

    Non-member: $500

    Student: $150.00

    Conference Dinner: $55 (note that a conference dinner ticket is
    not included in the registration fee and must be purchased
    separately)

There are two easy ways to register: online via credit card, or by
electronic funds transfer.  To register, go to:

    <URL:http://www.metals2016.org/registration.htm>

Please browse the Metal 2016 website for more information

    <URL:http://www.metals2016.org>

New updates are being added frequently, so bookmark this page.

We hope to see you in New Delhi
    Claudia Chemello

    Coordinator, ICOM-CC Metal Working Group

    Achal Pandya, Program Chair
    admin<-at->metals2016<.>paper-flow<.>com

                   Distributed: Sunday, March 6, 2016