Subject: Covering furniture with parchment

Covering furniture with parchment

From: Sarah Pringle <springle<-at->
Date: Monday, February 22, 2016
I am looking for sources, preferably manuals or handbooks, that
describe the process of covering furniture with vellum or parchment.

I am an applied artist with a bookbinding background.  Over the last
20 years I have worked with vellum/parchment on furniture and have
not yet come across sources that concentrate on this technique.
Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Sarah Pringle
Cinch
One Cottage St. #15
Fourth Floor #42
Easthampton MA 01027
USA

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 24, 2016