Subject: Primal B60A

Primal B60A

From: Stefka Bargazova <sbargazova<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
My colleague Duygu Camurcuoglu and I have recently started testing
Primal (Rhoplex) B60A for consolidation of cracks and flaking
surfaces of archaeological ceramics as alternative to Paraloid B72.

We are interested to know if anyone have experience in using/testing
Primal (Rhoplex) B60A specifically for archaeological ceramics and
can share observations/ recommendations on its longer term effects.
We are also very interested to know if you have any observations or
concerns regarding the use of water-based acrylics on ceramics with
salt issues.

Stefka Bargazova
Conservator Ceramics and Glass
Department of Conservation and Scientific Research
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG, UK
+44 20 7323 8295

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 24, 2016