Subject: Scan

Scan

From: Katharine Corneli <kecorneli<-at->
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016
We are looking at purchasing a scanner and printer for our
department and need some recommendations.  Ideally we need a desktop
machine that can scan in OCR and print using archival quality ink
and paper.  We need to digitize nearly 20 years worth of
conservation reports, among other things, which also means we need
something that works fairly efficiently, for example something with
an automatic feed option.  Of course price is always a factor.  If
anyone has such a printer/scanner that they are happy with (and is
reasonably priced) please could you send your recommendations along.

Katharine Corneli
Assistant Curator
Historic Jamestown
1365 Colonial Parkway