Subject: LED lights for photodocumentation

LED lights for photodocumentation

From: Erin Kraus <erin.kraus<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
I am researching new lights for our documentation photography setup.
Does anyone have any input as far as using strobes vs. continuous
lighting?  Within continuous lighting there is also the spotlight
vs. light panel option.  I have mainly been looking at strobe lights
and LED light panels.  Has anyone used LED lights for documentation
photography?  I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Erin Kraus
Conservator
Missouri State Archives
Jefferson City, Missouri