Subject: Zorbix

Zorbix

From: Rose Smart <rsmart<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
We are putting together/pricing supply lists for stocking Emergency
Response caches at our different locations and I came upon
references to this product, which seems as if it would be very
useful.  While it's a little bit expensive, it seems that if it does
what is says it does, and poses not risk, then the price would be
justified, especially in the emergency response context.  Can anyone
who uses this product share their views?

Rose Smart
Conservator
The Rooms Provincial Museum Division
St.John's, NL