Subject: Survey on nanotechnology

Survey on nanotechnology

From: Cristina Ruiz Recasens <cruiz<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2016
We are conducting a brief survey for painting conservators in the
framework of the NANORESTART project within the European Union's
Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme

    <URL:http://www.nanorestart.eu>

The survey:

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NMCGXXL>

We work with nanotechnologies applied to the consolidation of canvas
supports and therefore would be very grateful if you could take five
minutes to answer the questions in the link below in the following
days (we welcome responses particularly in English, Dutch, Arabic,
German, Spanish, Catalan, Slovenian, Italian or French).

If you like, you will be able to add your email address at the end
of the survey so that we can send you the results once the survey is
finished.

Many thanks in advance for your precious collaboration and please
feel free to distribute the survey to other painting conservators.

Gema Campo, Marta Oriola, Anna Nualart and Cristina Ruiz
Conservation Section
Faculty of Fine Arts
University of Barcelona
Nanorestart Project