Subject: Film to film transfer vendors

Film to film transfer vendors

From: Ross Griffiths <griff_list<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
I am seeking recommendations for vendors who can both digitize
historic moving picture films as well as perform film to film
(acetate to polyester) transfer.  I'm applying for a grant to
reformat some historic motion picture film that asks for one public
access copy be on film base--but all of the vendors with which I'm
familiar perform digitization only.

Has anybody out there worked with a North American vendor on film to
film transfer?

Ross

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 31, 2016