Subject: Survey on Visible-Induced Luminescence Imaging (VIL)

Survey on Visible-Induced Luminescence Imaging (VIL)

From: Anna Serotta <aserotta<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
In preparation for a paper to be presented in the Research and
Technical Studies Session at the 2016 AIC Annual Meeting, titled:
"Visible-Induced Luminescence Imaging: Past, Current and Future
Applications in Conservation Research", the authors wish to poll
members of the conservation community on their use of
Visible-Induced Luminescence Imaging.  Please consider participating
in this brief survey

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NMWSNSP>

(less than 10 minutes), the results of which will help us to get a
handle on the various equipment and protocols our colleagues are
using.  Even if you are not using this imaging technique, your
response to the first survey question would be much appreciated.
This survey will close in one month's time so that we have time to
process the results in advance of the Annual Meeting, so please take
a moment to fill it out at your earliest convenience, and please
pass along to any colleagues who might be able to contribute.

Thank you for your help.

    Dawn Kriss
    Project Objects Conservator
    Brooklyn Museum

    Anna Serotta
    Project Objects Conservator
    Brooklyn Museum

    Caroline Roberts
    Conservator
    Kelsey Museum of Archaeology

    Marie Svoboda
    Associate Conservator, Antiquities Conservation
    J. Paul Getty Museum

    Giacomo Chiari
    Chief Scientist (retired)
    The Getty Conservation Institute