Subject: Call for articles--Preservation, Digital Technology and Culture (PDT&C)

Call for articles--Preservation, Digital Technology and Culture (PDT&C)

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdre<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Preservation, Digital Technology and Culture (PDT&C)
ISSN 2195-2957
e-ISSN 2195-2965

Preservation, Digital Technology and Culture (PDT&C) is an
international, peer-reviewed quarterly journal which focuses on
preserving digital content from a variety of perspectives, including
technological, policy, social, economic, political, and user.  The
journal also seeks research that is at the intersection of the
digital humanities and preservation.  The journal's scope is global,
covering research, practices, and perspectives from key
international players in the field.  The audiences include scholars,
librarians, archivists, museum and other cultural heritage
professionals, and educators.  In addition to refereed articles, the
journal contains interviews and news and commentaries.

We invite your contributions.  We are interested in articles as well
as proposals for themed issues.  Please contact
michele.cloonan<-at->simmons<.>edu.

For more information about the journal go to

    <URL:http://www.degruyter.com/pdtc>

Vanessa Reyes
Editorial Assistant, PDT&C
Doctoral Candidate