Subject: Exhibition catalogs

Exhibition catalogs

From: Ingrid Neuman <berkart<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
I am gathering a list of recent exhibition catalogs in which has
been included a conservation essay written by a conservator.  I
would be very appreciative if conservators would send me a reference
to any that they have personally written or those that they are
familiar with.  I am looking for examples for our own museum to
emulate.  Thank you so much in advance,

Ingrid Neuman
RISD Museum

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 17, 2016