Subject: Call for articles--Journal of the Institute of Conservation--corrigendum

Call for articles--Journal of the Institute of Conservation--corrigendum

From: Jonathan Kemp <journal<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2016
There were errors in the CFP in Conservation DistList Instance:
29:32 Sunday, January 10, 2016.  In the Subject: line, the
publication was identified as JAIC but should have read "Journal of
the Institute of Conservation.  The From: line incorrectly
identified the author as Janet Berry but should have been
Jonathan Kemp.

The body of the message was correct:

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 17, 2016