Subject: Time capsules

Time capsules

From: Paul Storch <paul.storch<-at->
Date: Monday, January 11, 2016
Victoria Juhlin <victoria.juhlin<-at->ub<.>ntnu<.>no> writes

>I am researching short- and long-term time capsules for my MA
>thesis.  Has anyone reading the list had experience with time
>capsule projects for archival materials and/or constructed a capsule
>for such artefacts?  ...

I have had experience with opening historic capsules and designing
new ones.  You can find information at

    <URL:http://www.mnhs.org/preserve/conservation/timecapsule.php>

I'll be happy to correspond with you off-list on further specific
questions.

Paul S. Storch
Historic Properties Department
Facilities and Risk Management Division Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd
West Saint Paul MN 55102-1906

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 17, 2016