Subject: Call for expressions of interest--Conservators

Call for expressions of interest--Conservators

From: Gretel Evans <gretel.evans<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Request for Conservator's CV's

AOC Archaeology Group

AOC Archaeology Group is one of the longest-established
archaeological companies in Britain.  We have a well-established
conservation laboratory in our Edinburgh Office, one of only a few
commercial set-ups in the British Isles.  Our clients include
heritage organisations, museums, regional councils and private
individuals throughout Britain.  The conservation practice is
managed by an Accredited Conservator and is listed on the ICON
Conservation Register.

Our laboratories are fully equipped to deal with archaeological,
historical and modern material.  In-house conservation facilities
include x-radiography, air-abrasion, and freeze drying.  We also
carry out conservation work on outdoor sculpture and monuments, as
well as on preventive conservation projects.

Located just outside Edinburgh we work in our own premises and also
carry out projects throughout Scotland, and further afield.

This is a call for CV's from experienced conservators with a range
of skills who are available immediately for short term project work,
with the possibility of longer contracts in the future.  We are
looking for conservation skills in the following areas:

    Archaeological
    Social history
    Metals

If interested please send your CV, indicating your availability from
January - April 2016 to Gretel Evans ACR
<gretel.evans<-at->aocarchaeology<.>com>or to

    AOC Archaeology Group
    Edgefield Industrial Estate
    Edgefield Road
    Loanhead