Subject: Call for articles--Journal of the Institute of Conservation

Call for articles--Journal of the Institute of Conservation

From: Jonathan Kemp <journal<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Having recently taken over the editorship of the Journal of the
Institute of Conservation from my illustrious predecessor, Janet
Berry, I'd like to invite you to submit your articles, shorter
notices or article proposals for consideration for publication in
ICON's peer-reviewed scholarly journal.

As of this year all images will be in full colour and Abstracts in
French, German, Mandarin and Spanish, and from 2017 the Journal will
be published three times a year.

If you are interested in contributing and would like to discuss your
ideas with the Editor, please email me, Dr Jonathan Kemp
<journal<-at->iconorg<.>uk> or submit complete articles to the Journal
via the portal at

    <URL:https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/rcon>

Submissions are now throughout the year, and we are now looking for
articles for the forthcoming September 2016 and 2017 issues.

Dr Jonathan Kemp

Editor, Journal of the Institute of Conservation

You can find out about the latest articles, shorter notices and book
reviews published online in the Journal of the Institute of
Conservation by email and RSS feed.  To subscribe and receive this
information, for free, please go to

    <URL:http://bit.ly/JICONalerts>

or click on the Alert Me link below the Journal cover image at

    <URL:http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rcon20/current>

Icon members can access and download all Journal articles for free
at

    <URL:http://iconjournal.weebly.com/401/login.php?redirect=/>

Please enter the password that will have been sent to you with your
membership renewal package or contact membership<-at->icon<.>org<.>uk.  Not
an Icon member?  For free access and downloads of this issue, a
printed copy arriving on your doorstep, all the back catalogues of
the Journal, The Conservator and The Paper Conservator, and much
more, join Icon:

    <URL:http://www.icon.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2366&Itemid=5>

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 10, 2016