Subject: Labelling foam book supports

Labelling foam book supports

From: Lesley Jones <lesley.jones<-at->
Date: Friday, January 8, 2016
Nicole Gilroy <nicole.gilroy<-at->bodleian<.>ox<.>ac<.>uk> writes

>Can anyone suggest a method for labelling the new-style Polyformes
>foam book-rests?  We need to label them in some way to indicate the
>reading-room location to which they belong, but in such a way that
>there is no risk of inks/adhesives being transferred onto library
>material.

I would be happy to send free of charge a sample marker pen to test,
such as our Edding 950 Industry Painter, ideal for rough surfaces
such as foam.  It is a highly permanent colour paint stick with
excellent opacity, which is light-fast, smudge-proof and
water-resistant after drying.  Ideal for difficult marking and
labelling applications such as rough surfaces, unclean materials and
rusty metals.  Please confirm the best address to send this to.

    author.

Lesley Jones

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 10, 2016