Subject: Survey on Cultural Heritage Disaster Preparedness and Response

Survey on Cultural Heritage Disaster Preparedness and Response

From: Inmaculada Chulia <chuliablanco<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Survey

Cultural Heritage Disaster Preparedness and Response

I am working on a doctoral thesis, which studies art collections
affected by fire or flood in emergencies affecting cultural
heritage.  Generally, lack of perceived risk and economic resources
by most administrations, means that prevention and rescue of damaged
heritage collections are not contemplated.

I intend to assess the results on: protocols established in each
institution; legislation; management; and emergency preparedness. It
is a statistical investigation in order to obtain actual information
about collections management affected by emergency.  For research, I
have prepared a questionnaire.  Participation in the the survey
would be very useful and I would appreciate it if the URL is
disseminated to other institutions for greater representation. Once
completed, I will make public the statistical processing and
international opinions.  Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed, the
information will be treated with strict respect and care.

The directors of the thesis are the doctors Ms. Carmen Perez Garcia
and Jose Manuel Barros Professor Garcia, both from the Polytechnic
University of Valencia.

    Spanish: <URL:http://www.survio.com/survey/d/N2F4O5A9R3A7A9N4H>

    English: <URL:http://www.survio.com/survey/d/P8L9I1G1W0R3P5J8Q>

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

                Distributed: Saturday, November 29, 2014