Subject: Long-necked hangers sought

Long-necked hangers sought

From: Joanna McMann <archmuse<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Our collections staff are looking for long-necked hangers for fur
garments.  We need at least a couple of inches between the "hanger"
and the "hook" and they  need to be sturdy enough to bear the weight
of the garments.  Does anyone know of any suppliers of such hangers
in Canada (or the US)?

Joanna P McMann
Assistant Conservator
Archives of the NWT
Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre
Department of Education, Culture and Employment
Government of the Northwest Territories
PO Box 1320
4750 48th Street
Yellowknife NT X1A 2L9
867-873-7664
Fax: 867-873-0205

                Distributed: Thursday, November 13, 2014