Subject: Moving collections

Moving collections

From: Jillian Anna Gregory <jilliananna.gregory<-a>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
    author.

Collection Move

Bethlem Museum and Archive are currently relocating to a new
building.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend art
handling/moving companies in London?  We are located near East
Croydon, and I know of Constantine but am interested to hear about
any previous experiences people may have had with other companies
(positive or negative).

Jillian Gregory
Archive Conservator
Bethlem Royal Hospital
Monks Orchard Road
Beckenham
Kent BR3 3BX
+44 20 3228 4227
Fax: +44 20 3228 4045

                Distributed: Thursday, November 13, 2014