Subject: Survey on choosing materials

Survey on choosing materials

From: Robert Turner <robert.turner<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Survey on choosing materials

Eura Conservation Ltd is a partner in a research project supported
by the European Commission under the 7th Framework program.  The
project is known as HEROMAT (Protection of Cultural Heritage Objects
with Multifunctional Advanced Materials)

As part of the project we are interested in trying to learn the
views of fellow conservators, and others interested in cultural
heritage, regarding choosing materials.  We would be very grateful
if you would complete our on-line survey

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5S6JKG>

It will only take a few minutes to complete--I promise.

If you would like to learn more about the project, then please visit

    <URL:http://www.heromat.com>

or contact robert.turner<-a t->eura< . >co< . >uk

Robert Turner ACR

                Distributed: Thursday, November 13, 2014