Subject: Survey on gelatin

Survey on gelatin

From: Barbara Dumont <dumontbarbara<-a>
Date: Friday, November 7, 2014
As a sculpture conservator I have used in the past a type A gelatin
for surface treatments.  It was a high gel strength porcine gelatin
(Sigma) which I used for the treatment of flaking painted surfaces
with collagen-based binder.

I have set up a short questionnaire, willing to find out what use
conservators make of gelatins glues.  Thank you for sharing your
experience in answering the questions at the URL below (5-10 minutes
are required).  Results will be available to whom would ask and
should be mentioned in a future article.

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hb9Ko2bQwa0W2D3cjZ6bgBakFTXEVtngs-H-TQTcHoU/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Thank you for answering no later than December 3, 2014.

You can contact me at dumontbarbara<-a t->hotmail< . >com

Barbara Dumont
Objects conservator
26, rue d'Avron
75020 Paris, France

                Distributed: Thursday, November 13, 2014