Subject: Recommendations for equipment?

Recommendations for equipment?

From: Kohleen Jones <kohleen_reeder<-a>
Date: Friday, November 7, 2014
I am looking to purchase some new equipment for my institution, and
I am a bit overwhelmed by all the different options.  Do any of you
have any recommendations for the following items?:

    pH meter for measuring the pH of works on paper (we would not be
    using it constantly and are looking for something that is
    accurate, but simple to use)

    Light meter/monitor with a data logging recorder that can be used
    in a small gallery for measuring and recording both UV and LUX

Kohleen Reeder Jones
Head Conservator of Rare Books and Manuscripts
HBLL Conservation Lab
3452 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah 84602

                Distributed: Thursday, November 13, 2014