Subject: Icon Book and Paper Group postprints

Icon Book and Paper Group postprints

From: Victoria Stevens <victoria.stevens<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Current Solutions for Mutual Issues: Postprints from the Book and
Paper Group sessions at the Icon Positive Futures conference 2013

It is with great pleasure that we would like to announce that the
postprints from the group's sessions at Icon PF13 are now available
to download as a PDF from:

    <URL:http://thebookandpapergathering.org>

>From the very beginning, it was the organising committee's firm
intention to publish postprints, allowing us to reach all the
members within the group and in Icon as a whole, many of whom were
unable to be in Glasgow in April 2013.  At that time, I naively
thought that this would be an easy matter: request the scripts,
polish up the wording a bit, add a few images and the postprints
would be ready in a few months. As you can see from the date, this
was not the case.

The publication has, like the theme of the sessions, been a superb
collaborative effort involving a huge amount of co-operation and
communication between the committee, the speakers, our editors and
the designer.  It has been a great experience working with them to
produce a lasting body of work that is a comprehensive
representation of both our presence at the conference and our strong
inter-group links.  Our sincere thanks go to them all.  I hope you
agree that, now you too can enjoy them, the Book and Paper Group
postprints were worth the wait.

Victoria Stevens ACR
Oxford Conservation Consortium
Grove Cottage, St Cross Road