Subject: BAACG Round Table: Building a successful private conservation practice

BAACG Round Table: Building a successful private conservation practice

From: Elisa Stewart <elisastewart<-a>
Date: Friday, October 17, 2014
Bay Area Art Conservation Guild presents
A round table discussion forum

"Building a Successful Private Conservation Practice"
Cabrillo Park 38th/39th Avenues
(between Fulton and Cabrillo Streets)
Saturday, November 15, 2014
10:30-1pm

Please join us for a lively and engaging discussion addressing the
many issues affecting the field of conservation in private practice
and the transitions taking place that will affect future and
upcoming generations of conservators. We will be talking about what
the future models of private practice may need to look like, what is
needed to get started; insurance, overhead expenses, building client
relationships, working with multiple institutions, documentation and
working as a collaborative community.

Come share in the conversation with our esteemed panel

    Ria German Carter
    Paintings Conservator in San Francisco

    Mark Harpainter
    Furniture Conservator in Berkeley

    Elise Yvonne Rousseau
    Textiles, Objects and Decorative Arts Conservator in San
    Francisco

    Gawain Weaver
    Photography Conservator in San Anselmo

Visit baacg.org to join.