Subject: Position at Lincoln School of History and Heritage

Position at Lincoln School of History and Heritage

From: Henning Schulze <hschulze<-a>
Date: Monday, October 6, 2014
Lecturer in Conservation
Lincoln School of History and Heritage
Brayford Pool Campus
Lincoln LN6 7TS, UK

Salary:   From UKP31,342 per annum

Closing Date:  Tuesday 21 October 2014
Interview Date:  Thursday 06 November 2014

Reference:  COA097A

We are seeking applications for the post of Lecturer in Conservation
to teach across the Conservation programme but with a view to
providing expertise or willingness to teach in the field of organic
materials.

The Lincoln School of History and Heritage has an outstanding
international reputation for its research and teaching with rising
year on year rates of student satisfaction and a thriving research
environment.  We are looking for a Lecturer who is keen to develop
his/her research and professional practice alongside their teaching
and is eager to play a full and active part in the life of a
vibrant, forward-looking subject area and School.

In a stimulating and supportive environment, you will contribute to
the culture and activities across the College of Arts and the
University as a whole.  You will have excellent skills in
scholarship, pedagogy, administration and communication and would be
expected to make a significant contribution to our REF 2020
submission.

    <URL:http://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=COA097A>

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of
Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high
student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class
research.

                Distributed: Saturday, October 11, 2014