Subject: Icon Chair and Trustee sought

Icon Chair and Trustee sought

From: Alison Richmond <arichmond<-a>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2014
Icon Chair and Trustee Vacancies

Icon, the Institute of Conservation, <URL:http://www.icon.org.uk> is
seeking an exceptional person to become the new Chair to our
charitable Board of Trustees: someone who understands our sector,
its culture, people and processes, who can provide Icon with
inspiring and energizing leadership, who will help us develop
strategically and spread our influence.

Icon is also seeking to co-opt two new Trustees--people who can
bring external perspectives and new skills to our Board..

For more information and application instructions, please look at
our website

    tinyurl.com/l4go8e3

Deadline for applications: 4 November 2014

Alison Richmond, ACR FIIC
Chief Executive
Icon
+44 7949 787 701