Subject: Course on photography for conservators

Course on photography for conservators

From: Mauro J. Mazzini <mjmconservation<-a>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2014
In November 2014 I will be doing another course in photography for
conservators of any speciality.

The idea is, for those conservator-restorators that haven't
incorporated reflex photography to their work, to be able to learn
the basics and specific practical applications.

As usual it will be at least two different levels, one for those who
haven't previous knowledge and another where we will develop the
basics of macro photography, light source control, digitisation of
flat and tridimensional works, UV lighting, etc.

The course will be done in Paris XVIIeme. The course will be in
French but if there are enough assistants we can open an English
spoken group.

Exact dates will be established by number of assistants to each
level.

For more info you can contact me at mjmphotographie<-a t->gmail< . >com

Mauro J. Mazzini
Conservateur-restaurateur de materiaux photographiques et papier
Paris
France

                Distributed: Saturday, October 11, 2014