Subject: Association of Print Scholars

Association of Print Scholars

From: Britany Salsbury <info<-a>
Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2014
We are excited to announce the launch of the Association of Print
Scholars (APS).  APS is a nonprofit members group for enthusiasts of
printmaking that will bring together the diverse community of
curators, collectors, academics, grad students, paper conservators,
critics, independent scholars, and dealers.  APS's goals are to
encourage innovative and interdisciplinary study of printmaking and
to facilitate dialogue among members.

Membership benefits will include:

   Access to a searchable database of active members and their
   current activities

   Ability to update online membership profile with all
   print-related activities

   Announcements about events, exhibitions, calls for papers, and
   other news from the print world

   Opportunities to promote new projects to members on the APS
   website and listserv

   Participation in APS's events, including lectures and scholarly
   conferences

   Grants for digital projects and research, and support for
   working/reading groups

For further information, please contact info<-a t->printscholars< . >org, or
visit

    <URL:http://printscholars.org>

Please consider joining and donating to APS through our Indiegogo
campaign:

    <URL:http://igg.me/at/printscholars>

Your support will help us build our website, which will launch in
early 2015.

Britany Salsbury
CUNY Graduate Center and Metropolitan Museum of Art
Co-President

Christina Weyl
Rutgers University
Co-President