Subject: Survey on AIC Find a Conservator search tool

Survey on AIC Find a Conservator search tool

From: Julie Unruh <j.unruh<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
The Archaeological Discussion Group is working to enhance the "Find
A Conservator" search tool to be more useful to archaeologists
looking for field conservators.  To aid in revamping the tool, we
have created a 10-question survey designed to be answered by field
archaeologists.  If you have archaeological colleagues who are good
candidates for this survey, we hope you will assist us by forwarding
the message and link below.  The final results will be shared in an
ADG post on the AIC blog later this year.

The Archaeological Discussion Group (ADG) is looking at ways to
improve the American Institute for Conservation's "Find a
Conservator" search tool.  ADG is seeking field archaeologists to
participate in an online survey that will take approximately 5-7
minutes to complete.  Your responses will guide the tool's redesign,
making it more helpful to archaeologists who seek on-site
conservation services.  We would appreciate your participation
whether or not you have used the services of a professional
conservator.  The deadline for completing the survey is October 17h,
2014.  If you have questions about the survey, please contact the
ADG Chair, LeeAnn Gordon, at lgconservation<-a t->gmail< . >com.  We
appreciate your assistance.

Please see

    "Find a Conservator: A Survey for Archaeologists"
    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HQRMLJY>

               Distributed: Thursday, September 25, 2014