Subject: Survey condition surveys and in situ mosaics

Survey condition surveys and in situ mosaics

From: Claire d'Izarny-Gargas <clairedizarny<-a>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014
Graphic condition survey for maintenance of in situ mosaics

I am a UCL (London, UK) Master student, currently on the MA
Principles of Conservation programme and about to start the MSc in
Conservation studies at UCL Qatar. I am currently writing my thesis
on the applicability of graphic condition surveys in the maintenance
of in situ mosaics and their sustainability in a long term practice
and I am conducting an anonymous questionnaire to evaluate methods
of recording used in the maintenance. Therefore, if you practice in
situ conservation of mosaics and have 15 minutes to spare, I would
highly appreciate it if you could share your experience at

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZXW5T5>

Should you wish to contact me further on the subject, I would be
happy to hear from you via email at
claire.d'izarny-gargas.13<-a t->ucl< . >ac< . >uk. The questionnaire shall close
within three weeks. Many thanks in advance for your contribution.

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 10, 2014