Subject: Environmental monitoring system

Environmental monitoring system

From: Sharon Connell <s.a.connell<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2014
We are commissioning a new environmental monitoring system for our
University Art Gallery for logging temperature, RH and lux/UV.  The
system has to link through the University network.  We'll need about
15 loggers at this stage to be used across three rooms but hope to
roll out the system to a new gallery space (not yet built) of a
slightly smaller size.

We're concerned with customer service in addition to start-up,
licensing fees and ongoing costs as well quality, battery life etc.

Hanwell, Meaco, and Eltek are being considered. We are interested in
feedback (positive and negative) from anyone who currently deals
with these providers in terms of both their products and customer
service.  Also, are there any others we should be looking at?

Sharon Connell
Conservation Officer
Brotherton Library
University of Leeds