Subject: B-Cat ZerOx anoxic systems

B-Cat ZerOx anoxic systems

From: Anne-Kathrine Kjerulff <ankah79<-a>
Date: Friday, July 18, 2014
At the Conservation Centre in Vejle Denmark, we are planning to
purchase a nitrogen chamber for anoxic eradication of museum pests
in objects we don't want to freeze.  We have had several offers but
the offer from B-Cat in Holland seem to suit our needs best.  I have
had contact with some of the museums on their reference list, but
would very much like to hear about the experiences with chambers
from this company from other conservators/institutions.

Anne-Kathrine Kjerulff
M.Sc. in Conservation
Conservation Centre Vejle
Maribovej 10