Subject: Queen's alumni

Queen's alumni

From: Alison Murray <am26<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2014
We are pleased to announce that this year will be the 40th
anniversary of the Art Conservation Program.  We would like to
showcase the work of alumni on our website with stories and
pictures.  Please send us a short paragraph (100 words) and images
that show an exciting project you have worked on during your career.
We work in a fascinating area--please share a story from your life
in art conservation.  We would also like to have news from you about
this past year for our annual Art Conservation Program Newsletter.
We need images and a paragraph of approximately 50-75 words.  The
subject can be either professional or personal.

Previous newsletters can be found on our website:

    <URL:http://www.queensu.ca/art/artconservation/Alumni.html>

Contributions for both projects need to be received by August 1,
2014 at artcon<-a t->queensu< . >ca

Barbara, Rosaleen, Amandina, Gus, and I are very much looking
forward to hearing from you, as are your classmates.  Please do
write in with your news.

Alison Murray
Art Conservation Program

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 13, 2014