Subject: Survey on communications between conservators and non-conservators

Survey on communications between conservators and non-conservators

From: Megan Narvey <narveym<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2014
I am a Master's student at University College London and I'd really
appreciate your help with my dissertation research.

I am studying the ways conservators in museums communicate about
conservation with non-conservators, especially with regard to basic
scientific information.  I'm using conservation "how-to" guides
because they are often used to help beginners and non-professionals
understand basic conservation practices.

The survey is simple: just read a short conservation document, and
then answer a few questions evaluating what you thought of it.  It
should only take 5-10 minutes:

    <URL:https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=31469>

If you have any questions, my contact email is
megan.narvey.13<-a t->ucl< . >ac< . >uk

Thank you for helping me with my dissertation research.

Megan Narvey
University College London

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 13, 2014