Subject: Event on cultural informatics

Event on cultural informatics

From: Corinna Hattersley-Mitchell <c.hattersley-mitchell<-a>
Date: Friday, July 4, 2014
We would like to invite you to a special event to be held in
Brighton on Friday 11 July 2014 where we will:

    Launch the new EPSRC funded Centre for Doctoral Training in
    Science and Engineering in Arts Heritage and Archaeology (SEAHA)

    Demonstrate new equipment facilities for Digital Humanities and
    Cultural Heritage research

    Celebrate ten years of the Cultural Informatics Research Group
    led by Professor David Arnold

Please email me for further information and the programme. We very
much hope to see you next week.

Please RSVP, to me as soon as possible to reserve a place

Corinna Hattersley-Mitchell
PA to Prof David Arnold and
Administrative Assistant to Cultural Informatics Research Group
+44 1273 878306

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 5, 2014