Subject: Sampling textiles

Sampling textiles

From: Shahrzad Amin Shirazi <sh.aminshirazi<-a>
Date: Sunday, May 18, 2014
Textile Conservation Department of Research Center for Conservation
of Cultural Relics (RCCCR), is working on the codes and standards of
sampling, as the most challenging step in textile analysis.

The main idea is prescribing how we should design our sampling plan
for textiles, what are the limits in sampling and the ethical
concerns on the subject.

Any idea, advice, reference or related personal experience would be
of great help and is appreciated.

Shahrzad Aminshirazi
Head of Textile Conservation Dept
Research Center for Conservation of Cultural Relics
No. 2 Imam Khomeini Ave
1136918111 Tehran

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 27, 2014