Subject: New editors for Restaurator

New editors for Restaurator

From: Ute Henniges <ute.henniges<-a>
Date: Thursday, May 1, 2014
We would like to introduce ourselves as the new editors of the
Restaurator, succeeding Irene Bruckle and Gerhard Banik who had
guided the journal cunningly and with great insight during the past
seven years.  The focus of the journal is on preserving paper-based
art and archival material, and we seek a variety of perspectives and
approaches including case studies, practice-oriented development of
treatment methods, mass conservation treatments and issues of
storage and presentation.  Also, we would like to present research
on chemistry or material principles that are relevant to paper
conservation in a way that paper conservators can benefit from
latest research findings.

As an organizational improvement, we implemented Scholar One, an
online system for article submissions and refereeing:

    <URL:http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/rest>

We are looking forward to receiving your contribution.

Sigrid Eyb-Green and Ute Henniges
Dr. Dipl.Rest. Ute Henniges
Universitat fur Bodenkultur
Konrad Lorenz Strasse 24