Subject: Carpets

Carpets

From: Siobhan Barratt <siobhan.barratt<-a>
Date: Monday, April 7, 2014
At Knole we are looking at the viability of using heat mats for
conservation heating to sit under carpets, both historic and not.
We are interested in where they have been used elsewhere, what
products have been used and whether used in areas where the public
walk directly on the mats.  Any feedback would be very useful.

Siobhan Barratt ACR
Conservator
Knole
+44 1732 467170