Subject: Survey on laced-on paper bindings

Survey on laced-on paper bindings

From: Hillary Jones <jone7483<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Survey

The Use of Laced-on Paper Bindings for Conservation

I am a Masters student at West Dean College of Conservation.  I am
currently completing my MA project, investigating the use of
Laced-on Paper bindings in conservation.  I am particularly
interested in the viability and longevity of these binding
structures in relation to their use in conservation.

I would be very grateful if you would be able to spare a few minutes
to complete my questionnaire.  It will take no longer than 15
minutes.  The survey can be accessed by the link below.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XM3HSR3>

Thank you for your time.  All replies will be treated in confidence
and destroyed upon collection of the data.

Hillary Jones

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 30, 2014