Subject: Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

From: Alison Murray <am26<-a>
Date: Thursday, March 27, 2014
Queen's newsletter

The most recent newsletter is available at

    <URL:http://queensu.ca/art/artconservation.html>

Included is news about alumni, present students, recent graduates,
and faculty.  Read about the student conference, research projects,
and internships.

We are very interested to hear your news, so please write to us and
we can include you in our next newsletter.  Please let us know if
you have ideas for the upcoming 40th anniversary of the program.

Alison Murray
Associate Professor

Art Conservation Program
Queen's University