Subject: Wrapping material for plastics

Wrapping material for plastics

From: Marcia Bassett <marcia.bassett<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
I just unpacked a number of small plastic boxes that were wrapped in
tissue.  The tissue has left a white dust on the boxes which can be
wiped away; however, I am wondering if there is a recommended
wrapping for plastic objects.  I am thinking of using archival soft
Tyvek or ploy bags.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Marcia Bassett

                 Distributed: Saturday, March 22, 2014