Subject: Call for papers--WAAC Annual Meeting

Call for papers--WAAC Annual Meeting

From: Katherine Holbrow <kholbrow<-a>
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Call for Papers

Western Association for Art Conservation (WAAC) Annual Meeting
Asian Art Museum
San Francisco California
September 8-11, 2014

The Western Association for Art Conservation (WAAC) is accepting
proposals for talks to be presented at the 40th Annual Meeting:

We are seeking exciting and thought provoking papers in all areas of
conservation and related fields.  In the best WAAC tradition, a wide
range of presentations are eligible for consideration.  We are
particularly interested in papers that push the boundaries and
challenge the profession to re/consider roles, responsibilities,
techniques, and ideas.  The meeting will be hosted by the Asian Art
Museum, so topics related to Asian art conservation are particularly
welcome.

Please keep in mind that sessions at the meeting will be 20 minutes
in length.  However, suggestions for multi-session panels,
incorporating multiple speakers, will also be welcomed.

Questions and proposals can be submitted to:

     Katie Holbrow
     president<-a t->waac-us< . >org

Please submit an abstract no later than July 1, 2014.

Please see the Annual Meeting website for more info:

    <URL:http://cool.conservation-us.org/waac/meeting/>

For general queries regarding the Annual meeting please contact:
president<-a t->waac-us< . >org

To join WAAC please see:

    <URL:http://cool.conservation-us.org/waac/join.html>

                 Distributed: Saturday, March 22, 2014