Subject: Survey copper alloy coins

Survey copper alloy coins

From: Wendy Somerville-Woodiwis <w.s-woodiwis<-a>
Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014
I am currently studying conservation of museum and archaeological
objects at Durham University and as part of my MA I am conducting
research into how copper-alloy coins are treated by conservators,
metal detectors and finders.

The link below is for a survey about what treatments conservators
have come across and use in context to copper-alloy coins and how it
affects the coin and the finders, it also looks at how metal
detecting benefits the heritage profession in general.

It has 7 questions and should only take 5-10 minutes. The deadline
for the responses is 30 April 2014. The confidential results will be
included in my report.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DFYXYXB>

If there are any questions or concerns, then please contact me.

Wendy S Woodiwis
Student Placement
Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre
Cocklebury Road