Subject: Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) scaffolding

Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) scaffolding

From: Natalie Kesik <n.kesik<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Is anyone experienced with GRP (in German: GFK) scaffoldings?  I am
looking for a light weight solution, comparable to aluminium
scaffoldings.  My concerns are in regard to the stability and
longevity of the scaffolds.  We will be working (around 2-3 persons)
on very sensitive wooden floors.  So an air-tired solution should
also be the choice.  I am looking for a provider in Germany and am
very thankful for your help.

Natalie Kesik, M.A.
Conservation of wooden objects, industrial heritage and modern
    materials

                Distributed: Thursday, February 20, 2014